"My son absolutely loved the camp. He normally rates his camps from 5 to 8 out of 10. When I asked him to rate Codezilla's coding camp, he gave it a 25 out of 10!" - Christine, mom of a Gr 2, code-loving kid
• STEM & Maker Camp: 6 - 10 years
• Coding Camp: 8 - 14 years
Times: 9am - 4pm. Extended care available (8:30am, 4-5pm, +$15/day)
• 4-Day Week (9am - 4pm): $312 + HST = $353
• 5-Day Week (9am - 4pm): $390 + HST = $441
Location: St Matthew’s United Church, 729 St. Clair Ave West (St Clair/Christie), Toronto
Daily Schedule: all camps include lots of outdoor play and exercise
Child to Adult Ratio: 3-4 trained staff to 10-18 children (3:1 - 6:1 ratio). Staff are university students studying STEM
See photos of last year's camps: http://bit.ly/2RbWYMJ
"WOW. Your Coding Camps Are Way Cheaper Than Others"
That's exactly what one mom told us last summer. And yes, we know! 🙂
We believe that all children should have access to game-changing STEM and coding. That’s why we keep our camp prices significantly lower than other Coding, STEM and Maker camps in Toronto - by as much as $200 less per week. We do this without sacrificing quality, safety or fun. In fact, we have better adult-to-child ratios that many larger, big name camps.
How do we do this? In two ways:
1. We're a lean, lil’ company. We rent from community churches and office co-working spaces instead of paying expensive rent every month (Have you seen the real estate prices in Toronto?!). We pass on these cost savings to you, the busy and budget-conscious parent.
2. We don't over charge. It's that simple. We try to provide fair prices for our quality camps, while still paying good wages to our coding instructors.
3. On top of this, we also donate subsidized and free spots to local schools, non-profits and refugee children.
As a mom of two daughters, I remember what it was like to grow up on the 'other side of the tracks'. Education literally changed my family's future. That's why our coding, STEM and Maker camps for kids in Toronto are affordable and girl-friendly. We also embrace the Montessori approach where older and younger children interact in a mutually-beneficial learning environment.
Educational fun. ‘Monster-sized’ tech skills for life.
Questions? Contact us to learn more about our computer programming summer camps or STEM and Maker camps for kids.